Ningbo, China, October, 2016. – E-LEMON has developed and marketed an innovative LED driver with IP67 waterproof connectors, which allows leak-proof installations in your garden or bathrooms. The pioneer system is manufactured and distributed by the brand specializing in outdoor ‘ecolighting’ solutions, Uhigh Lighting, and is already available around the world.
With the E-LEMON drivers, can make waterproof installations quickly and completely secure than conventional drivers. The reason for this is that this independent LED driver has multiple applications in outdoor/indoor installations thanks to his highly quality electronic components, main housing filled with resin for warranty IP67 waterproof, double rubber on cable glands, standard terminal blocks and a shock-resistant body made by nylon. Additionally, all LED drivers include two clips for fix on surface.
Designing new products has never been easier! With E-LEMON driver you shouldn’t bear in mind the space to hold the driver and his temperature limits, since usually is lower than the LED. It means the lighting fittings can be much smaller, since you need heat sink only for the LED.
Uhigh Lighting is the first company in the electronics market to launch this integrated technology, the specifications for which are:
- LED driver with shock-resistant housing and IP67
- Suitable for install in humid environments, specially ready to be buried –also in flood areas–
- Quick and easy installation
- Class II protection against electric shock
- Compact size.
- Input and output standard terminal blocks (until · 2.5mm) on opposite sides
- Input and output cable glands for wires from diameter Ø5 to 10 millimetres
- Electronic components totally sealed on the main housing
E-LEMON is a registered trademark property of Uhigh Lighting, and is a system fully customizable, so you we can also produce power supply and LED drivers following your specifications. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit our official site: www.e-lemon.com.